Based in Horst, The Netherlands
Google Play Store
Spiral Splatter is an arcade/puzzle game that tests your hand-eye coordination while it picks your brain with mind-boggling puzzles!
Spiral Splatter is an arcade/puzzle game that tests your hand-eye coordination while it picks your brain with mind-boggling puzzles! The game features 100+ levels, spreaded over more than 10 stages. Beat the ghosts to the finish, watch out for moving obstacles, move blocks out of your way, and reach the finish before the time runs out! Each stage adds a new challenge/gameplay element that gradually increases the difficulty. Don't be fooled by the simple look, the game is quite challenging and can frustrate you if you lose your patience quickly! Stay calm, relax and beat all stages, or prepare to be frustrated!
- 106 Levels
- 11 Unique stages.
- Clean Graphics.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Watch & Share replays of the game.
Spiral Splatter - Launch Trailer #1 YouTube
Spiral Splatter - Launch Trailer #1 (30 sec) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Reach the target in Spiral Splatter, a challenging arcade puzzle"
- Christine Chan, AppAdvice
- "'Spiral Splatter' Hits the App Store at Top Speed Next Week"
- Carter Dotson, TouchArcade
- "Spiral Splatter by Thumbspire and Neonchimp Games (iOS Gameplay Review)"
- DaMobile Mob, DaMobile Mob Youtube Channel
Announcement Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was announced neonchimp.com.
About Neonchimp Games
Neonchimp Is A Small Games Studio From The Netherlands That Designs & Develops Games For Mobile Devices.
More information on Neonchimp Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Spiral Splatter Credits
One man team!